Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 September 2013

I WITNESSED UNREAL, UNSEEN.............



“I  AM  PROUD  OF   YOU“    somebody  said,  .......inspiring  words,   LET  US  GO  AHEAD  SHRUTI.................Day  before  yesterday ,  was  not  usual , really..... it  had  some  mystery  in  it  completely  different,  was  that  evening.....unreal  ,unsaid , unimagined,  truly  far  from   anything  known  ......which  is  seen before   ...no..  no. ..no,  it  was  unseen  big  unseen . what  was  it???? Damn   unreal  sunset ? 
Otherwise  also , I  like  spending  my  time  , with  my  balcony  on  tenth  floor,  watching  sunrises  and  sunsets.   Good  friends   we  are  , like   each  other ‘s  company   most   of  the  time , it  was  too   much  that  day , that  sunset  I will never forget,  why  because  ,  NATURE  IS  REAL  , and  often  heard   , cliché , was  not  going  to impress  me  any more . my  own  real  eyes  have  witnessed  the  most  unreal  sunset  of  my life. 
Sky  became  ocean  ,  yes !  it did  ,  beautiful  ocean  in  sky . I saw  that  , it  was  in  light  blue  colour ,   tranquil , calm ,serene   just  like   lord   Buddha’s  pure  eyes  , closed  eyes  ,In depth   .  Skyocean,   sky  plus   ocean  , was  enjoying  its  being ,  solemn, isolated   but  what  happens  then    naughty  ,  curly  ....  waves   of  clouds   they  came  in, wanted  to  be  treated  like  pampered  kid   and  yes   this did also    happen  , skyocean  took    all  clouds  in his  huge  arms  like  loving  father .sky  and  ocean  together....exhilirating,  intoxicating,  beyond  senses , I  felt  almost  drunken... .    smoky   , frothy   ,  foggy    wavy   clouds,     Running  to  and  fro , splashing,  dancing  , swimming  ,jumping   ,with  one another , what    fun  they  had !   not  only  this  I was  about  to  get  heart  attack when  I saw  BRAHMA  VISHNU  MAHESHA  , GOSSIPING , before  I  could   see  them  closely  , they  disappeared  .......where  I  don’t  know?
  Sun  , busy  romancing  the   rays  , beams  and  shafts  of  light .   Sunshine  ... liquefied,   flowing  here  and  there,  meeting  clouds , giving  bribes, asking  them  to vacate  the place.  So  that  she  can  be  the  only  blessed  one  , but   when  things  went  beyond  her  charms  and  spell,  something  happened........  sunshine   now  , stalking  , chasing  clouds  so that  she  may  win   her  kingdom  back  but  clouds  were  no  less, they  disguised  , dropped the  idea  of being   waves and  preferred  to  be  sandy.  Now  sandy  sandy  purpulyii  clouds  everywhere  .  purple  ....ya  you  got  it  right !  brownish purple  was the  colour  . 
Skyocean  , got the  breaking  news  started  peeping  and  poking his nose  into  this matter,  issue  was  big  after  all    CIVIL  WAR   DECLARED   BETWEEN  CLOUDS  AND  SUNSHINE  it  took  long  ..........hurray!   I  said  ,  I was  happy  ,  I  love  clouds  more.....  time   to  declare   results  skyocean  was  no  more  SKYOCEAN   rather....  SKYDESERT.  Clouds  this  time  did  not  appear  in  gangs  or  in  groups , lost  individual  identities  became  one  for  ever  .....  Scattered   and sprinkled   all over.......  Purple  sand  , untouched,   unseen   ,  unreal   , amazing  ,  mind  blowing  , heart  blowing  ,  eyes blowing  everything  in  me,  was   seriously  budged,  don’t  know  where......in  the  mean  time   sunshine  ,  rested   ,  tested  her  strength  and  hid  behind the   sun,    ready  to  attack  again  ,  charged   and  furious, determined  to  show  her   real  being....OH  MY  GOD  ,  she  was  back  ,  she  was  toooooooo  much  this  time,  power  of  colour,  I  witnessed  .......ALL  TURMURICS  ,   MUSTURDS,  MARYGOLDS,  SUNFLOWERS,  DAAFFODILS,  TESUS,  PUT  TOGETHER  , GROUNDED  WELL , AND  MERCURY    ADDED.....  crystal, divine , lighted, spiritual, soul  searing  it  was.  I swear  ......I saw  .sun was  on  the  top  of  the  sky  , got  his  beloved (sunshine)  back,  finally  clouds   succumbed. 
In  that  BATTLE  OF  COLOURS  ,  blue  fighting  with  brown,  brown liking  purple  , purple  against  blue,  blue  loving  green ,  orange  romancing  yellow,  yellow  happy  with  red  ,  red  is  showing  way  to  peach,  peach  is  in  love  with  pink,  so   on  and  so  forth......in  this  war  they  all forgot  , battles  are  made  for  us  only .....Unfortunately    .... NATURE  IS  ALWAYS  SPARED.....victory  was  not  theirs....sun  was  exhausted  and  looked  tired  by  that  time  ,  but  he was   still very  happy  with  the  last  shine   in  his  arms ,  moving  slowly,  slowly  and  melting  himself  with  his  shine  in  skyocean   ,before    night  enters  softly  and  says.....FALL   BACK    , FALL  BACK   ...........

I   will   always  love  this  sunset...... NO  POET   OR  PAINTER  CAN  MAKE   IT ,  THEY  WONT  BE  ABLE  TO  DO  THE   JUSTICE .  IT   WAS   A  MASTERPIECE   DONE   BY   MY   RANGREZZ.......  I  really  got  very  late  for  my  walk  but  I  went  in that   night........

2 comments:

  1. I can almost hear you saying these lines in your lovely loud yet soft voice....very well expressed Shruti....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sangeeta , thanks for ur support

    ReplyDelete